Here at Absolutely Group, we love a team player. If you’re looking to join an organisation with a great work culture, a place where you can achieve your potential, and be part of an ambitious and supportive team, then we want to hear from you!
We’re currently looking for:
- Catering Assistant – Rogue Leisure, Aylesbury.
- Fitness Instructor – Absolutely Fitness, Slough.
- Head of New Business – Absolutely Leisure.
Rewards & Benefits
Our team members are at the heart of Absolutely Group, and in return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll get access to a whole host of rewards and benefits including:
- Free gym use at all Absolutely Fitness facilities
- Discounted go-karting at all Absolutely Karting venues
- Access to professional training opportunities with one of our partners, Icon Training
- Individual rewards based on achieving personal target
- Membership to the Absolutely Group company bonus scheme
- Regular team socials throughout the year
- Solid – We are the business
- Positive – Believe we can achieve anything
- Empowered – The courage to use our own initiative
- Achieve – We go beyond expectations
- Rewarding – We make every day more enjoyable
The success of our teams is one of the most important elements of our business. We set targets for our teams and have high expectations of them and each individual within them; with regular company events where we celebrate our successes and recognise our best people!
- Competitive salary
- Sick pay
- Free uniform (where required)
- 28 – 33 days annual leave
- Long service awards
- Free use of facilities (gym, swim, classes)
- Discounted rates at Absolutely Group venues
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests (where applicable)
- Free parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression programme
- Secondment opportunities
- Staff recognition awards
- Cycle to work scheme
Induction – Your learning begins as soon as you become part of the team with an in-depth induction process which involves:
- Working with your line manager to gain a comprehensive understanding of your job role and the venue you’ll be working in.
- Online interactive learning, covering Health & Safety elements and other important topics.
- Learning about the company and the values.
Once these have been completed, we then offer a range of training and development sessions, including comprehensive customer service training, as well as NVQ qualifications.
Leadership & Management
We recognise the benefits of having a clear career pathway for our team members to grow and develop the skills and knowledge to become future and aspiring managers. We run a talent management programme that identifies our superstars, enabling us implement our company succession plan which will ensure your progression to a suitable role. The sky’s your limit!