Before you arrive
- PLEASE ARRIVE 45 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR BOOKING TIME. All drivers must attend the briefing session before they are permitted to drive. Failure to arrive 45 minutes prior to your session start time may result in loss of track time
- Balaclavas and Gloves must be worn when racing. If you do not bring your own then you can purchase them on arrival. Race suits and helmets are provided free of charge
- All drivers must wear appropriate footwear (i.e no open toe shoes)
- All drivers must be free of alcohol, illegal substances or prescription medication that would likewise prevent you from driving on the road or operating heavy machinery.
- Drivers under 18 without a driver’s license must have a parent or legal guardian sign in on arrival.
- No animals are allowed on site except guide dogs.
- Children must wear neck braces for driving, supplied by Absolutely Karting.
- Drivers must be 14 years or over to use an adult kart, or compete in a special event/full race meeting.
- Cadet drivers must be aged 8-13. It is also required that drivers are deemed competent by staff to drive the karts. In the rare case that a driver poses a risk to themselves or others they will be removed from the circuit.
- The minimum height for cadet drivers is 1.3 metres tall. Minimum height for adult drivers is 1.52m.
- Only children that have completed our Race Academy course are able to participate in Cadet Special Events.
- Pre-ordered food and drink will be confirmed to you upon arrival. In the unlikely event of anything being unavailable an alternative will be offered. Food will be served after your race unless otherwise agreed.
- Payments for Absolutely Karting bookings are non-refundable. Any rebookings will incur a fee of 10% of the total cost of the booking. Any bookings that are cancelled within fourteen days of the race will not be rebooked and no refund will be given.
- If your booking is unable to go ahead due to Events Outside Our Control then your session will be moved to another time or date of your choice subject to availability. In this instance no refunds will be given.
- Please ensure that you bring the credit/debit card used for your booking with you to the venue. If you are not able to produce this card when you arrive, you will have to pay again for your reservation, at the venue. Your original payment would then be refunded within 14 days less a £10 administration fee.
- Any Arrive and Drive bookings for 9 people or fewer will be charged a booking fee if booking through our Sales Centre. Online bookings do not carry a booking fee.
- Companies or organisations can be invoiced; VAT will be charged on all corporate bookings, VAT will also be charged on food. Events must be paid as per terms of invoice. Failure to meet payment terms will lead to events being cancelled.
- Companies being invoiced will be permitted to increase their number of drivers therefore increasing the value of the event however the value of the event cannot be reduced.
- All cheques are to be made payable to ‘Absolutely Leisure Ltd’.
- All bookings are subject to availability. All of our centres may adjust opening hours without notice.
- Our staff are happy to serve you but will not tolerate abuse or violence under any circumstances. We may terminate your activity without notice if the behaviour of any member of your group is deemed likely to cause danger, annoyance or distress to other drivers, other customers or staff. In this instance we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation or expenses.
- Absolutely Karting reserves the right to refuse entry onto their premises.
- Management decisions are final.