FAMILY & GROUPS OF FOUR OR MORE - 15% OFF
FAMILY GO KARTING PACKAGE:
- You can book 4 or more drivers and get 15% off with code ‘4ORMORE’
- Enjoy 25 minutes of go karting
- Children must be at least eight years old and over 1.3m tall
- Safety briefing takes place 30 minutes before track time
- Balaclava and gloves are required and can be purchased online or at site or you can bring your own along if they are suitable
GO KARTING FOR FAMILIES:
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The minimum age for a cadet kart (that’s what we call a child go kart) is 8 years old, and the minimum age for an adult kart is 14 years old. There is no upper limit, but the racer needs to be healthy and able to get in and out of the kart. All drivers also need to be at least 130cm (4ft 3in) in height.
We offer special karts for our cadets with 120cc to 160cc engines, providing younger drivers with a fantastic opportunity to race around our tracks.
We’ll always do our best to squeeze you in on the day, but it is advised to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Very much so – but only if drivers follow the rules! Before heading out onto the track, every driver must take part in a safety briefing. If these rules are followed, you will have a perfectly safe and massively fun time.
Have another question about go karting for families? Contact our friendly team today.