All bookings before 19th July are able to go ahead as planned
Bookings are unaffected by the 4 week delay of Step 4 of the government COVID-19 roadmap. We ask that separate households remain socially distanced for the brief time that you are not on the race track.
Good News – Karting is a socially distanced sport
We have been awarded the “Good to Go” COVID-19 Certificate by the National Tourist Organisation and Our safety measure include:
- Using state of the art virus killing technology on all race equipment after each use
- Asking all visitors and staff to wear a mask unless medically exempt (and we will provide one for you if you forget!)
- Thoroughly cleaning & disinfect the entire venue daily
- Operating a one way system wherever possible
- Having a thorough hand washing protocol for our team.
- Ventilating the entire building continuously with industrial extractor units
- Providing hand gel to all staff and guests
- Limiting the amount of people allowed in our buildings
- We Will continue to operate above and beyond the guidance and laws to ensure the safety of our guests and team
We do ask that you follow the rules laid out here to ensure COVID-19 is not able to spread in our facility.
- All visitors must wear a mask when visiting our venues.
- Groups that are not from the same household or support bubbles will need to remain socially distanced at all times when not seated in a kart
- On the track different groups are able to race together where they are booked onto the same session, but must not socialise off track
- No items of food or drink can be brought onto our premises