Keeping you safe
at Absolutely Karting
Maintaining high safety standards for our staff and customers
If you’re wondering whether go karting venues are open – good news, yes, they are, and go karting is a naturally socially distanced sport!
Our priority is to keep our guests and our team safe and protected and, therefore, we have implemented a number of changes that will be sticking around to ensure we can do this.
We have been awarded the ‘Good to Go’ COVID-19 certificate by Visit England, which gives reassurance to customers that our venues adhere to public health guidance, and we ask that all our guests follow our guidelines, so COVID-19 is not able to spread easily in our facility.
At our Bristol and Maidenhead indoor karting tracks we will continue to operate above and beyond the guidance and laws to ensure the safety of our guests and team.
How we’re keeping our indoor karting tracks fun and safe environments
- We’ve increased our cleaning schedule and we’re thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting each venue daily.
- All touchpoints are cleaned at regular intervals.
- We’re asking all visitors and staff to wear a mask unless they can’t.
- We have implemented a thorough hand washing protocol for our team, and we are providing hand gel to all colleagues and guests.
- We’re asking groups that are not from the same household or support bubbles to remain socially distanced at all times when not seated in a kart.
- On the track, different groups can race together where they are booked onto the same session.
Our karting venues
- Our Bristol and Maidenhead indoor tracks are being continuously ventilated using industrial extractor units.
- We are limiting the amount of people allowed in our buildings to aid social distancing.